Monday, April 29, 2013

Queen Amidala Makeup Tutorial and Monday's Manicure

Since painting my nails the Cloud 9 color, I decided to go with a George theme this week. (Heather would be so proud.) So the next color had to be purple. I settled on a nice, dark color by Sinful Colors called Amythest. 



It's a really nice color. I'm always very pleased with the Sinful Colors brand.

The second point is that Sunday Night I acquired a bit of Halloween makeup from a lady that goes to our church. She was having a yard sale and gave it to us free. So -- I decided to work a little magic. :) 

And what better way to spend your morning than attempting to do Queen Amidala makeup?

So I've decided to make a simple little tutorial for ya. 

Step 1.

Take some white face makeup and start to apply it to your entire face and lips. 




Step 2. 

Using a bright red lip gloss/lipstick/etc. start to apply it on your upper lip. DO NOT APPLY IT TO THE BOTTOM LIP!



Then apply a thick line of red color in the center of your lip of your bottom lip.


Then apply two small dots on  both of your cheeks with the same red. 


Step 3.

Finish the look with eyeliner (on your bottom waterline) and mascara.


DON'T BE AFRAID TO BE CREATIVE WITH THIS LOOK!



Anyways -- I had *quite* an interesting morning! 












No comments:

Post a Comment