Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer

Summer.

I have a love/hate relationship with summer. For the most part, it's hate. Why, you might ask? The scorching sun beating down on my scarlet back and face. It's too hot for me.

I do, however, enjoy the fact that I can lock myself in my room, read books all day and make a lot of playlists with wacky titles.

Summer fashion is not so satisfactory. Well, maybe for high-end, more sophisticated chicks its fantastic - but for gals (such as myself) who are on clothing budgets that consists of mall clothing and thrift store finds ... not so much.

Summer fashion, to me, seems to be more trashy than (actually) fashionable. Which makes no sense.

I've been noticing a trend for muscle tops and high-waisted (and very short) denim shorts paired with Doc Martens or (perhaps if you're stylish enough) creepers.

My wardrobe in the summer is basically the same as it is in the Winter. Well, sometimes I do wear shorts.

I've had a lust for floral print shorts lately rather than my typical black skinny jeans. Who can blame me, right? They're just so darn cute!



Anyways. I'm not entirely sure where all of this is going but whatever. Have a nice summer. Even if yours hasn't started yet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment